Q: Please Dr., what causes eye pain like feeling as if there is smoke?
A: Cloudy vision is a situation in which objects appear milky and ‘veiled’. It is oftentimes used interchangeably with blurry eyes. Blurry, cloudy or even double vision can be seen in disease conditions like:
• Cataract: This is a cloudy area on the lens and can lead to cloudy vision. If not taken care of, they can cause vision loss to the point of blindness. And yes, excessive exposure to sunlight increases your risk of having this condition.
• Near sightedness (myopia) can lead to blurry vision with associated headache and eye strain.
• Far sightedness (hyperopia) can also result in blurred vision when looking at close objects.
• Glaucoma, a condition in which there is increased pressure in the eye
• Diabetes Mellitus in which there is damage to the retina (light sensitive layer) of…
View original post 102 more words