First it was Irele in Ondo State. Questions were asked, ‘are the gods to blame?’ ‘Is it Sapele water?’ It was eventually found that it was indeed due to methanol poisoning from illicit gin (Sapele water, Ogogoro, Kaikai, Paraga etc).
Now, Rivers State is in the news for something similar. Is it food poisoning from dog meat? Is it illicit gin, yet again? Some people have already died. What symptoms did these people have before they died? I will have more information by tomorrow.
In the meantime, if you missed my post on poisoning from illicit gin, please click on this link https://chatwithdrketch.com/2015/04/24/daily-health-tips-matters-arising-from-irele-ondo-state-methanol-poisoning/
….and stay safe, people. Stay safe
Have a good night 🙂