Young children are swallowing objects twice as often as before – Harvard Health

What are the common objects swallowed by children? Coins, toys, button batteries, jewelry (like stud ear rings) etc. What can you do to help make sure that your child does not swallow a foreign body? Please read this!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s