In Africa, most of our foods are starchy. How does one find good and cheap proteins that can help one keep eating healthy? Is rice and beans a good combination? What of beans and corn? How do I eat healthy without breaking the bank?
The book, Just For The Health Of It With Dr Ketch, explores these and other issues. Get yourself a copy from any of the underlisted outlets:
1) Laterna Books online shop with nationwide delivery. Just click on this link: https://www.laternabooks.com/laterna_product_details.php?v=15450&c=44
2) Another option for those in Lagos is Laterna Bookshop on 13, Oko-Awo Close, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Street,. Victoria Island.
3) If you’re outside the country, please visit Amazon through this link http://www.amazon.com/Just-Health-Ketch-Pregnancy-Parenting/dp/9789398026/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426246647&sr=1-1&keywords=just+for+the+health+of+it+with+dr+ketch+olalere+nkechi
4) For those in Abuja and environs, please call 07030739403 or pick it up at No 5 Bricks Market, Dawaki 11 Market, Dawaki extension.
5) For those in Awka, please call 08189944090.
Have a great week ahead, y’all 😀