Yesterday was World Cancer Day with the theme, We can, I can! So, what are you doing, individually and with any group you can influence to stop the burden of cancer?
Here are some tips…
- If you smoke, quit. If you don’t smoke, don’t start 😀
• Ensure that your home is smoke-free and try not to be close to even second-hand smoke.
• Eat healthy…more fruits and veggies. Lay off the processed foods.
• Get some exercise every day. At least 150 minutes per week.
• Reduce your alcohol intake.
• Get your children vaccinated for Hepatitis B and cervical cancer
• Get screened for cancer
• And guess what? Breastfeeding is protective against cancers…one more reason to ensure that your baby gets this all important goodness 😀
Do you want to know mare about cancer? Perhaps, how some foods are related to cancer? Or perhaps, you always feel bloated and wonder why?
The book, Just For The Health Of It With Dr Ketch, explores these and other issues.
Get a copy of the book, Just For The Health Of It from any of these channels:
1) Laterna Books online shop with nationwide delivery. Just click on this link:https://www.laternabooks.com/laterna_product_details.php?v=15450&c=44
2) Another option for those in Lagos is Laterna Bookshop on 13, Oko-Awo Close, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Street,. Victoria Island.
3) If you’re outside the country, please visit Amazon through this linkhttp://www.amazon.com/Just-Health-Ketch-Pregnancy-Parenting/dp/9789398026/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426246647&sr=1-1&keywords=just+for+the+health+of+it+with+dr+ketch+olalere+nkechi
For those in Abuja and environs, please call 07030739403 or pick it up at No 5 Bricks Market, Dawaki 11 Market, Dawaki extension.
For those in Awka, please call 08189944090.
Remember that this book is a great gift for anyone who wishes to live and eat healthy, lose weight, get ready for pregnancy and parenting. Buy copies for bridal showers, baby showers, Christmas gifts etc. It’s a gift that keeps on giving