Have you heard those amazing, mind boggling myths that people repeat about pregnancy?
Pregnant women should eat native clay called nzu in Ibo. This helps wash unborn baby’s body so that when born the baby is very clean. It also stimulates an appetite in these pregnant women.
Eating loads of clay will only end up giving you constipation, can potentially harm your baby and where there is a craving for it, it may even be suggestive of iron deficiency anaemia.
Presence of a black line below the navel can tell you if the baby is a boy or girl.
Is this true or false? What about: If you eat a lot of snails, your baby will spit a lot and a breastfeeding mum cannot get pregnant. Any truth to these?
The book, Just For The Health Of It With Dr Ketch, explores these and other issues
You can get a copy in any of the three following ways:
1) Laterna Books online shop with nationwide delivery. Just click on this link: https://www.laternabooks.com/laterna_product_details.php?v=15450&c=44
2) Another option for those in Lagos is Laterna Bookshop on 13, Oko-Awo Close, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Street,. Victoria Island.
3) If you’re outside the country, please visit Amazon through this link http://www.amazon.com/Just-Health-Ketch-Pregnancy-Parenting/dp/9789398026/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1426246647&sr=1-1&keywords=just+for+the+health+of+it+with+dr+ketch+olalere+nkechi
4) For those in Abuja and environs, please call 07030739403 or pick it up at No 5 Bricks Market, Dawaki 11 Market, Dawaki extension.
5) For those in Awka, please call 08189944090.
Remember that this book is a great gift for anyone who wishes to live and eat healthy, lose weight, get ready for pregnancy and parenting. Buy copies for bridal showers, baby showers, Christmas gifts etc. It’s a gift that keeps on giving 😀